Effective Date: January 20, 2020
What Information Do We Collect?
The information that we collect through the Website depends upon your interactions with us and our Website. If you choose to enroll to receive our Newsletter through the Website, we will collect your name and email address. If you contact us by email with a question or comment at email@example.com, we will collect your name, email address, and any other information you provide us in connection with your inquiry. Our Website also includes a Contact Us form that you may fill out that we use to collect your name, email address, and your question or comment.
In connection with press inquiries, our Website contains contact information for public relations representatives located in the United Kingdom, France and the United States, each of whom provides us with public relations services and will collect your name, email address, and any other relevant information you provide in connection with your email inquiry.
How Does Company Use the Information it Collects?
If you sign up to receive our Newsletter through our Website, we will use your name and email address to send you our Newsletter. You may unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time by following the instructions to unsubscribe, which are included at the bottom of each email. Should you contact us by email with a question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will use your name, email address and any other information you provide us to respond to your inquiry or comment. We will also use this same information in connection with a question or comment that is submitted using our Contact Us form.
Our public relations contractors utilize the information you email to them in connection with a press inquiry, such as name, email address, and media outlet or publication name, for purposes of responding to the inquiry.
Does Company Disclose Information to Third Parties?
Disclosure to Service Providers
We utilize third party service providers in connection with providing our products and Website to you. These third party service providers include web and data hosting, email, marketing, and public relations service providers. In each case, these third party service providers are not permitted to use your personal information for any purpose other than providing their services to us. We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement
We will disclose your information under circumstances where we are required to do so in accordance with applicable law, including without limitation, in response to a subpoena, court order, or other similar legal demand from law enforcement or a government agency. We will also disclosure your information to the extent necessary to comply with a legal obligation that is imposed upon us, to protect and defend the rights or property of Company, to prevent or investigate any wrongdoing in connection with the Website, to protect the personal safety of users to the Website, and to protect Company against legal liability.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals Under the California Online Protection Act
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. Do Not Track is a preference offered by some internet web browsers to inform internet websites that you do not wish to be tracked.
We do not knowingly market, solicit, or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. Users of the Website must be at least 18 years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child and you become aware that your child has provided us with any personal information, please contact us to have it removed immediately.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Websites
Your Options Regarding Your Information
We value your privacy. Should you wish to review, correct, update, suppress or delete any of your information, please contact us using the information listed under the heading, “Contact Us.” We ask that you clearly describe your request to us in your communication so that we can locate your information and include your name and email address so that we can contact you to verify your request or to obtain additional information that may be necessary to complete your request. Please do not provide us any personal information other than your name and email address.
European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation
The European Union’s (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) imposes a requirement on us to provide a data subject located within the EU with certain information when the data subject’s personal data is collected. References included in this section to terms such as “controller,” “data subject,” “personal data,” “processor,” and “supervisory authority” are intended to refer and have the same meanings conferred to them in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of Council of 27 April 2016.
- The controller of the personal data is Nigora TT Diamonds, LLC, 1549 State Street, Sarasota, Florida 34236.
- Nigora TT Diamonds, LLC is located within the United States. To the extent that any personal data is transferred out of the EU or European Economic Area, such transfers will be conducted utilizing appropriate and suitable safeguards in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations and by using approved mechanisms for transferring personal data, including the model clauses approved by the European Commission.
- We will maintain your personal data for so long as you are our client and then thereafter for only as long as required to comply with our legal obligations, any obligation we may have under any applicable product warranties, and as necessary to allow us to review and certify the authenticity of our pieces. You may contact us to delete your personal data, as provided under the GDPR and subject to any legal requirement imposed on us for retention under applicable law.
- Depending upon the given function you choose to utilize on our Website, certain information may be designated as either “required” or “optional” for you to provide to us. Where we designate information as being required in connection with a particular function on the Website, this information is required in order to complete the function and submit the request to us. If you do not provide us with the required information, you will not be permitted to complete the request. Information that is designated as being “optional” to provide to us, is optional and is not needed to complete a function or request.
- Under the GDPR, data subject have certain rights, including the following: (1) the right to request access to personal data, (2) the right to request rectification of inaccurate information that we have about the data subject, (3) the right to object to a processing activity under certain circumstances, (4) the right to data portability for the personal data that we maintain about you, (5) the right to have your personal data erased or deleted, (6) the right to impose a restriction on our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, (7) the right to make a complaint against us with a supervisory authority, and (8) to the extent our processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may exercise any of your data rights by contacting us using the information provided below. Please be sure to clearly explain the data right(s) you wish to exercise to enable us to fulfill your request.
By email: email@example.com
By U.S. Mail: 1549 State Street, Sarasota, Florida 34236